1) Annual Membership to the Discount Club is £360.00 payable over 12 months at £30.00 PCM, with One Months' Notice to be given not less than One Month prior to the Anniversary date after which membership will renew for a further 12 months.
2) Membership is an annual contract, automatically renewing each year unless cancelled in accordance with Para (3) below.
3) You may give notice to terminate your membership as of the next annual anniversary date, at any time up to one month before the next anniversary of you joining the Club. Cancellation then takes effect on the relevant annual anniversary.
4) Until this contract is cancelled you agree to make monthly payments of £30 PCM to build up your Members Balance.
5) Your Membership is effectively free, as you may use your Members Balance to pay for B&B, events and functions, meals and drinks at the castle, and use of the spa when a non-resident. However you must maintain a balance of £30.00 in your account at all times in accordance with the terms here "Member's Balance - how it works".
6) As long as you remain a Member, your Membership Balance may be used to pay for accommodation and services at the Castle, at the Members Discount Tariff.
7) Should you cancel your Membership, upon expiry of your Membership after the annual anniversary, your Membership Balance may be used to pay for accommodation and services at the Castle, at the standard tariff available to non-Members, including any Special Offers and Deals offered from time to time to non-Members.
8) Membership is a privilege and is granted at the owner's discretion. Membership of the Members Club offers discounted rates unique to Members that are not available elsewhere nor bettered elsewhere. It is expected that all Members support the Castle in turn, by using their savings for meals and events and drinks at the castle. Should this principle of Membership be abused, it will be refused. Not all applicants for Membership will be accepted. Membership is not marketed actively to the public and is granted mainly by invitation. We only allow Membership for longterm loyal customers of the castle. The Discounted B&B rates for example are currently below the economic costs of provision. It is expected that Members will understand and honour their obligation to 'support the castle' in other ways while they are Members, to promote and support the Castle to friends and neighbours to inn turn support the Castle's revival and restoration.