1) Annual Membership for the Members Discount Club is £360.00. This is payable over 12 months at £30.00 PCM. To terminate membership you must give one months' notice not less than One Month prior to the Anniversary date after which membership will renew for a further 12 months.
2) Membership is an annual contract, automatically renewing each year unless cancelled in accordance with Para (3) below.
3) You may give notice to terminate your membership as of the next annual anniversary date, at any time up to one month before the next anniversary of you joining the Club. Cancellation then takes effect on the relevant annual anniversary.
4) Until this contract is cancelled you agree to make monthly payments of £30 PCM to build up your Members Balance.
5) Your Membership is effectively free, as you may use your Members Balance to pay for B&B, events and functions, meals and drinks at the castle, and use of the spa when a non-resident. However you must maintain a balance of £30.00 in your account at all times in accordance with the terms here "Member's Balance - how it works".
6) As long as you remain a Member, your Membership Balance may be used to pay for accommodation and services at the Castle, at the Members Discount Tariff.
7) Should you cancel your Membership, upon expiry of your Membership after the annual anniversary, your Membership Balance may be used to pay for accommodation and services at the Castle, at the standard tariff available to non-Members, including any Special Offers and Deals offered from time to time to non-Members.
8) Membership is a privilege. Membership of the Members Club offers discounted rates unique to Members that are not available elsewhere nor bettered elsewhere. It is expected that all Members support the Castle in turn, by using their savings for meals and events and drinks at the castle. Membership is not marketed actively to the public but can be 'discovered' by our regulars! Membership is designd to reward longterm loyal customers of the castle. The Discounted B&B rates for example are so low because they are based on repeat business which we do not have to market or promote with advertising. Members feel encouraged to 'support the castle' while they are Members, to promote the Castle to friends and neighbours. Regular repeat stays support the Castle's revival and restoration.