£75 in Castle Credits are awarded to you for every qualifying client you refer to the agency.
You can only claim Castle Credits by completing the Application Form. Castle Credits are only ever posted to your Members Balance upon request by you.
Both you and the client you refer must be signed up to a SelClene Head Office Managed Agency or a Supporting Franchise to qualify.
Your Castle Credits can be spent on midweek B&B breaks at the Castle. You get discounted B&B at half price as a Member, so your Castle Credits go further.
See here for B&B availability; avoid the coloured dates which have weddings on.
All weekends are generally unavailable due to weddings. Midweek weddings are not an issue, you can stay when there is a midweek wedding on. Evening meals are not served when a wedding is on. Evening meals are also not served in winter months.
NB: Once you are able to refer both clients and cleaners to the agency you will be demonstrating to us your suitability to become an independent franchise agent in your own right.
Now it may be that in talking to your current clients, some will mention a friend or neighbour who also needs a cleaner.
Should you or a cleaner you refer to the agency start working for that client, and provided that client has also registered with a SelClene Head Office Managed Agency or a Supporting Franchise as a regular client, you will be entitled to a £75 Castle Credit credited to your Members Balance for referring that client to the agency.
The following conditions apply:
Terms & Conditions – Specific Terms for Client Referrals
See also the General Terms & Conditions here which appy to all Castle Credits.
1. The Client must register as a regular client with the agency and pay the applicable agency fee for at least two calendar quarters (client agency fees for a regular cleaner are payable in advance).
2. The Client must employ a SelClene Cleaner for a total of 13 weeks for at least 2 hours per week, no less
3. The Cleaner must also be registered with SelClene, so anyone you refer who in turn works for the client, must have been vetted and interviewed and had references etc checked by SelClene.
4. Once a client has been on the books with a cleaner for 13 weeks and made their second quarterly payment you are then eligible to claim £75 worth of Castle Credits for the referral of that client.
5. Both you and the client you refer must be signed up to a SelClene Head Office Managed Agency or a Supporting Franchise in order for you to earn any Castle Credits for the referral.
How might you come across clients who want to use our service?
Firstly, in talking to your existing clients. Give out your own number so if they refer anyone, you can personally refer the client on to us (this is so we know the enquiry came from you).
Secondly, in your local town, you will occasionally see clients advertising for cleaners in newsagent windows, or you may become aware of someone who wants a cleaner.
Thirdly, via your own social media, you may become aware of people who would like to employ you or who need a cleaner.
Fourthly, by making yourself known to Letting Agencies and networking to build up your own mini-agency with SelClene.
Each time you refer a client to a SelClene Head Office Managed Agency or a Supporting Franchise we will credit you with £75 worth of Castle Credits. This makes it very much worth your while to ‘lock in’ all client referrals you get, so they become clients of the agency.