Please complete the form below to Register your Application for Castle Credits.
Before completing this form, please ensure you both qualify for Castle Credits and you know which Castle Credits you are applying for, and that you are eligible for Castle Credits. Also see the Terms & Conditions here.
You can claim for the following types of Castle Credit.
1. Castle Credits – £25 For each Cleaner you refer who gets started
2. Castle Credits – for Referrals of New Clients - £75 per client referred
3. Castle Credits - £5.00 for every month you are on the agency books
4. Castle Credits – For Wedding Referrals, £500 or £300.
5. Bonus Castle Credits - when you work more than 40 hours a month
6. Castle Credits – for work done as an agent.
Castle Credits – Application Form for Castle Credits
Under the SelClene Cleaner Reward Program you are able to earn Castle Credits which are credited to your Members Balance. You can spend your Members Balance on services supplied by the castle.
When you are eligible for Castle Credits and you wish to spend them on a B&B stay at the Castle, you must apply for your Castle Credits by making a claim for them. You do this ONLY by completing the Application Form.
You must complete this Application Form each time you make a request for Castle Credits, even if you have completed this form in the past, when claiming any new Castle Credits.
We will raise a file for you as a Member of the Craig y Nos Castle Discount club.
Your Castle Credits are then credited to your Members Balance on our Castle Database. You are then able to spend your Members Balance on any services available at the Castle.
Typically, the Castle Services you can spend your Members Balance / Castle Credits on comprise
2. Drinks over the Bar, and
Members of the Craig y Nos Castle club get B&B at half price – see here.
When you complete the Application Form for Castle Credits above, any Castle Credits we can see you are entitled to, are posted to your Members Balance at the Castle.
WERFs may need to be supplied to claim your Castle Credits.
You then spend your Members Balance when you stay at the Castle.
You get Castle credits for doing things we want you to do for us.
For example, you get £25 worth of Castle Credits posted to your account when you refer a cleaner to the agency, provided they get started and work a set minimum number of hours for regular SelClene clients managed by supporting Franchisees and Head Office Managed agencies.
The Cleaner you refer must work for an average of 10 hours a month for a set period (3 months), provided over the same period, you do the same and provided both of you are working for clients of supporting Franchisees and Head Office Managed agencies.
If you feel you are now entitled to Castle Credits, you complete the Application Form on this page.
We will then take the following action:
1. We will check if you qualify, namely are you working for a supporting Franchisees and Head Office Managed agencies at the time of your Application?
2. If yes, we raise a file for you at the Castle and give you free Membership of the Craig y Nos Castle Members Discount Club. This makes it much cheaper to stay at the Castle, as by signing you up to the Castle Members Club the Castle is giving you mid-week accommodation at half price.
3. If yes, we then calculated based on the evidence you supply and your existing cleaner file, how many Castle Credits you are entitled to.
4. Your Castle Credits are then posted to your Members Balance at the Castle
5. We will then email you to confirm how much your Members Balance is.
6. You can increase your claim for Castle Credits by supplying evidence of hours worked (WERFs - Workers Earning Receipt Forms) and the names and post codes of cleaners and clients you have referred to the agency.
How it works.
You gain Castle Credits in various ways. Once you are able to claim some Castle Credits, you complete the Application form.
We will need proof of hours worked, either from your computer file or from WERFs (see second sheet on this link).
Where you have referred a cleaner to us, we need sight of WERFs both for your referred cleaner, or evidence on our computer system that they have worked the required hours, and for you.
Once you are eligible for Castle Credits, a file at the Castle is then raised for you, and you are accorded ‘Castle Membership’.
Unlike a regular Castle Member who pays £30 per month to build up a credit balance with the Castle as a Member of the Club, you will instead gain Castle Credits which are posted to your Members Balance on your Castle Members account.
When you stay, you can use this money for goods and services at the castle ONLY.
NB: You cannot convert this money into cash, just into B&B holidays and dinners at the Castle.
We will add further Castle Credits to your Members Balance in accordance with the Cleaner Reward Programme only upon receiving a request for your account to be updated.
Have you now completed the Application Form?
If yes, Well done, you will shortly become a Member of the Craig y Nos Castle Members Club (if you are working for a participating agency), along with the occasional Lord and Lady and many a regular visitor to the Castle!
Remember, a ‘Castle Credit’ is an amount of money credited to your Members Balance, that you may use for discounted Castle services.
When you stay at the castle, on a B&B basis, you can spend your Castle Credits on B&B, dinners, drinks over the bar – or on any other service at the Castle and provided by the Castle.